Saturday, February 17, 2018

Choosing the person that you want to share your life with... is one  of the most important decisions that any of us makes. Ever. Because when it's wrong, it turns your life to grey. And sometimes... sometimes you don't even  notice until you wake up one morning and realize years have gone by.

We both know about that one.
Your friendship has brought glorious technicolor to my life. It's been there even in  the darkest of times and I am the luckiest person alive for that gift. I hope didn't take it for granted. I think maybe did. Because sometimes you don't see that the best thing that ever happened to you is sitting there, right under your nose. And that's fine too. It really is. Because I've realized that no matter where you are, or what you're doing, or who you're with... I will always, honestly, truly, completely, love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment